Ratings for Dr. Louis R. Giavedoni

I went to Dr. Giavedoni with a complete vision loss in my lef eye. He operate on me the very next day and restored my vision 100%. He is very experienced and takes good care of all his patients. I am very greatful to him. All the patients I met at his office are aware of the long wait time and they do so willing because they know Dr. Giavedoni will take care of their eyes. By the way, the office staff tell the patients upfront about the long wait time. I did come to him through the Hospital Emergency Room from the previous night and he did accommodated me in his extremely busy schedule in the office and the surgery within two days. Thank you very much Dr. Giavedoni for restoring my vision. Hassan Iman ( Toronto, ON)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Giavedoni has been my My eye surgeon for the past year. He saw me the same day and had me fit in for eye surgery the next day. He has helped restore my vision and I am truly grateful. His staff is pleasant and they are great!! This clinic is extremely busy and wait time is very very long, but being able to see and avoiding vision loss is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He has very unpleasant staff at his reception. They constantly overbook and make people wait upward of 4 - 5 hours. And when we end up seeing the doctor he appears to rush thorough everything. As far as his idiots staffs, an Asian girl in particular was so rude in conveying there is a 5 hours wait time today and the reason for the delay is because "we are St. michaels Hospital, not a clinic and we are seeing emergency first" wonder where Dr. Giavedoni keeps his eyes when he brings them on his team!!! Maybe this girl in particular is not familiar with concepts of out patient!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Good chair side manner. Excellent surgeon. Informative. Staff was helpful and friendly. Extremely busy office. He was even able to give me back a little more eyesight than I went in with (lost before I saw him).

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

The very best in his field. My experience with Dr. Gianedoni was nothing short of excellent. Highly skilled, compassionate and always on time. His staff is excellent and I cannot understand the negative reviews but as we all know some people are chronic complainers.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr G saved my eye sight. He is dedicated and a brilliant surgeon. His staff are also amazing

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr G for many years now. I had bleeding in the eyes due to my type 2 diabetes Dr G did laser treatments injections and I eventually needed two surgeries on both eyes because I went blind . He fixed both eyes perfect. I am disturbed to read the negative comments about dr. G this man sacrifices his snacks lunch hour quite frankly a huge chunk of his personal life to deal with patients. I I've been there at 6 a.m. and he's there already I left once at 8 p.m. he was still there and these people have the nerve to whine and complain and give him a poor rating shame on them I thank God everyday I met dr. G. In my opinion he is the best in his field everywhere I go and everyone I talk to knows of him. He is a gentle spoken kind caring man who's very knowledgeable. Instead of being thankful that he's there to help as many of you bash him on these ratings you should be ashamed of yourself. I have witnessed while waiting for my appointment how he helps countless people every single day! Again thank you Dr Giavedoni for everything you have done for me I will forever be in your debt! God bless you! Sincerely Steve.B.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Hard for a layman to assess "knowledge" in such a specialized field, so 5 star. Poor staff. No follow up. Limited information given at visits - even regarding follow up care and support etc. Rushes things at visits - so how much does he rush things at surgery?

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Giavedoni is obviously a good surgeon but due his work load I feel he rushes things too much. after seeing him for an eye injection I have had an eye infection twice. We need more ophthalmologists.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016