Ratings for Dr. Clifford Carter

He was very punctual. His staff were pleasant. He may have tons of knowledge after years of experience - I wouldn't know as he didn't really talk to me that much. Didn't explain what was going on. I have no idea what tools he stuck in my ears. I just know that I went in with some questions and came OUT with a BLOCKED ear!!! 6 days later and my ear is still fully blocked. I can't hear. I am SO annoyed. I have no idea why he was shoving around in there like he was - I will be going to see someone else. I am desperately hoping someone else can fix this.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Carter, is an empirical thinker. I ask 3 questions during my appts.; and he answers with thoughtfulness and knowledge. He is punctual and the office ladies, are amazing and empathetic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Carter successfully diagnosed a serious issue that I had been having for over two years that my family doctor hadn't even mentioned as a possibility. He was very compassionate and helpful with me, also knowledgeable about the issue that I was having. He recognized how serious my condition was and his staff also got me in on very short notice when I really needed to see him for a follow up, this was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

The 8 minute doctor. Irritated if you are reviewing your own medical information, and generally unwilling to go over it with you separately. Doesn't spend enough time to take a breath, and think things through - his main goal is not to help you but rather to get you batched through ASAP - like a cattle drive.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Pleasant visit and he did what he had to do and explained the problem and remedy Quite quiet Nice personality

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have yet to see Dr.Carter however his receptionist is a real piece of work! Said she called and left me a voicemail, no record of his office calling at anytime.I now have to suffer 2.5 more long painful months due to her mistake which she never even apologized for! Praying the Dr is better than his crummy staff...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I agree. He needs to retire! I'm going back to my family doctor to ask for a referral to another ENT.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I like him. He's quiet but if you ask him specific questions and tell him of your concerns he'll take action and fully explain things. Medicine is an interpretive science, don't forget....there is very little "exact science" about it so docs simply can not have ALL the answers. Yeah? Yeah!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Stay away from this doctor, he needs to retire. He did surgery 16 yr ago for salivary gland cancer, and all went well or so I thought. Just a few years after, I noticed a lump by my ear on the other side. He checked it and said, "Oh it's a (something)" (can't remember the word), so I didn't worry for many years. I heard someone out in public talking about a similar lump they had, and turned out we have the same doctor. I told her not to worry. Most recent visit I asked Dr. C what it was he called the lump, and now all of a sudden he wants it checked out and sent me for a CT scan. Confirmed I have a one centimeter lump in my parotid gland and I need a biopsy. Twice in conversation he said thyroid gland, but it's parotid gland. Now if I have cancer, it's been there for years and he did nothing when I first showed it to him. He doesn't remember and won't even say he's sorry. Now I'm very scared and angry and all he can say is "I'm sorry you feel that way." I'm getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013