Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Padilla

On two occasions when I was taken to the hospital with my heart in PSVT (Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia), I had Dr. Padilla. He was calm and reassuring (even though my pulse was racing over 200 bpm). The first time I was in his care, he told me he was going to, in effect, "reboot my heart" by giving me Adendosine, which was going to stop my heart, and in a matter of seconds, wear off, and allow my heart to restart again, hopefully without the extra beat. Knowing what was going to happen was very reassuring during a very scary time. The second time it happened, I hoped and prayed that it would be Dr. Padilla who walked through the door -- and it was. This time, I knew what it was going to be like, that it would hurt only briefly, but it would all be well shortly. On subsequent visits to the ER for other things, I have hoped it would be Dr. Padilla who walked through the door, because I knew I could trust him, he would be swift and decisive, yet he would be very caring. Five stars isn't high enough for such a knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Robert B. Padilla's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Pacificare