Ratings for Dr. Walter A. Fink

As a Canadian traveling to the US, I received emergency care from this doctor and was very impressed. Even though my diagnosis was minor and quite routine, he took the time to print out suggested non-medicinal information to help prevent my medical issue from reoccurring, based on personal experience. No other doctor I've seen has ever been so helpful, personable and down to earth! I'm unsure of whether he is practicing at the same ER, but the ER nurses at the hospital I went to in 2006 were great as well (though there was something left to be desired with the intake staff; they didn't care to properly take down my address/other information since I was from another country, and weren't very friendly overall. I dealt with billing issues for over 6 months after my visit due to poor communication from the hospital staff with my insurance company. Despite receiving clear instructions, the hospital did not directly bill the company, instead sending my bill to collections).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Walter A. Fink's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Florida