Ratings for Dr. Roger Wang

So I went into the ER because I was having some heart problems. My heart rate was high and I couldn’t get it down also my blood pressure was very low had fainted once that day. Was told by this guy I was having a panic attack and that I needed to calm down and that he didn’t get why I was in the ER. He prescribed me Xanax after I told him this was no panic attack. Next day I went into my doctor and turns out I have a heart murmur and a heart valve problem with arrhythmia and taking that Xanax could have made me even worse. If you feel something is wrong don’t ever let anybody tell you there isn’t and listen to your body. This doctor could have hurt me. He has no patience, assumes things before even examining you and he is an absolute disgrace. I have never felt so scared in my life and knowing there are doctors out there like this scares me to death.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Mistook an infection for constipation. Sent home and told to use laxatives. Ended up back in another ER within 8 hours, and admitted to the hospital for an infection.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Roger Wang's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Harvard-Pilgrim