Ratings for Dr. Jeffery L. Bleazard

He does not know how to interpret test results, lied to my husband and family members, on multiple occasions, does not listen to patient or family members when repeatedly told about prior conditions and medications. Did not ask if I was on medication before dosing me in ER. Did not explain potential side effects. Misdiagnosed me and it cost me thousands. Ask for a second opinion!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Fantastic doctor. My son had a huge gash on his leg. Dr. Bleazard did an awesome job stiching him up with about 78 stitches. Would love it if he was on duty every time I need the ER.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Have seen this doctor several times with my large family. Always professional, with a sense of humor. Very knowledgeable. Very hands on when needed. Would recommend him to everyone. He always tries to make patient relaxed and comfortable in tense situations.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Very personable, diagnosed appendicitis in 20 seconds and saved my life. Thanks a bunch

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He didn't even touch me. Came in the room, looked at me and acted like I had cooties. Maybe I did, but he needed to check me out if he was the doctor on duty.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Jeffery L. Bleazard's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Cedar City, UT