Ratings for Dr. Jed S. Seitzinger

showed up to the Emergency Room at West Shore hospital on a Thursday night, about 11:30pm, there were two people ahead of me. I waited in the waiting room, in severe pain with what i thought was a severe sinus infection, for about 45 mins. Once in a room i waited 2 and a half hours. No one came in to check on me. Dr. Seitzinger finally came in and sent me for a CT scan. almost 2 hours later a nurse comes in and laughingly tells me i have CAVITIES! gave me a steroid and Norco and sent me home. Still in pain, i went to the dentist first thing in the morning and i actually had 3 severely abscessed teeth, That according to my dentist, should have been very apparent on a CT scan. He was in disbelief that i was sent home without antibiotics. After an emergency trip to the Oral Surgeon and Three extractions i am much better... No thanks this gentleman. Don't waste your time or money going to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Jed S. Seitzinger's Credentials

• College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Iowa) (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup