Ratings for Dr. Anthony Battad

Wonderful doctor, diagnosed my husband and started him on the right path. Glad there are doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr.Battad has been involved in my mother-in-law's care since day one of her lymphoma diagnosis. He has been the most encouraging and positive doctor, and while he wasn't officially assigned to be her doctor after she finished her first chemo, he has stuck by her and us as a family. He visits her almost daily in hospital, and encourages her to keep going. This doctor answers our emails in the middle of the night, and calls us back very quickly after we call him. He has been an absolutely ray of desperately needed sunshine for my mother-in-law and our entire family. Best. Doctor. EVER.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr.Battad is so nice, kind, and very helpful. When I ask him for some advice regarding my health issues, he responds very quickly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Terrible physician. Arrogant, abrasive, not helpful at all. He doesn't seem capable of answering a question with a straight forward answer - instead he clearly covers his lack of knowledge by responding with vague answers.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

In the past year Dr. Battad has gone above and beyond to help myself and my family with the medical struggles I face.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Although I liked him at first I found he often made suggestions and promises he did not follow through on. After getting in to see a specialist (took several months) my problem was quickly diagnosed. I therefore now have no faith in this doctor whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Battad and everyone at Prairie Trails Medical Clinic is awesome. Dr. Battad is the specialist that, after 7 years of varing incorrect diagnosis , finally correctly diagnosed a long standing health problem and has helped develop a treatment plan that is working. I needed an MRI and got in within a week of his referral. I'm sorry one patient had a "perceived" bad experience. Dr. B is the best and most helpful doc. I've had!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Battad is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have struggled with health issues most of my life and he is the one doctor who took the time to get to the bottom of things and actually discover why I have been having health issues. He is great and the office in which he works is also great.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

While seeing this doctor about a heart problem he "found" another problem. He told me that undeniably I had nerve damage in my hand and he would refer me to the best hand doctor in this city. I saw him Nov 06. I followed up to see about the referal a month later. There wasn't one. I left him a note to see if he was going to write the referal like he told me and this is now Mar 07 and I still haven't heard anything from his office. During the meeting he was very nice and compassionate, talked me through all the avenues possible but NO FOLLOW UP, NO REFERRALS, NO TESTING ORDERED. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ME SEEING HIM IF HE ISN'T GOING TO DO HIS JOB?????

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Great Doctor, Very kind and Compassionate. One of the best I've seen in a long time. great clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007