Ratings for Dr. Eleanor R. Levine

I took my toddler to the hospital one evening because he was suffering from severe flu like symptoms. Once we were back to see the doctor, Dr. Eleanor Levine came to the area in which me and my son are stationed with an annoyed demeanor. Then she asks me if I have insurance and I said I did (which I gave to the nurse already) and she said because you know the medicine he needs will be expensive. She talked down to me the whole time. I did not understand why she was annoyed. I had insurance and my child needed a doctor's attention. She then leaves and I never see her for the rest of our visit. Then I go to the drug store to pick up my son's prescription and it was $9 with my insurance. I was perplexed by my treatment and why I was told that. If she does not want to work with ppl and show humanity, she needs to find a new profession. Never have I met such an unprofessional and cold doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone on this planet.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Eleanor R. Levine's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA