Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Glatt, Retired

Well the good news is that Dr. Glatt is finally retiring end of Dec. 2011. Thank God. He is, by far, the worse doctor in the world. He over-medicated my mom, who died and my sister too! To make matters worse, he sent out a crappy letter saying, "I am retiring and there are no family doctors who are accepting new patients." Basically, hundreds of patients are on their own. WTF????

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This Dr is terrible - I tried to find out some information from him as I live outside of Canada & was looking after my parents. He was extremely rude & not helpful at all; to the point I switched my parents to another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Very rude, two mistakes with medication at Humber Heights Village residence for seniors.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Glatt may not be the nicest doctor at times, but people need to understand the doctors at the EMC see many patients a day and a majority of the people who book appointments are a waste of time! A lot of patients don't realize people will come in for something as idiotic as a hang nail! Overall, I believe Dr. Glatt's years of experience make him a very valuable member of the EMC-FHT.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Glatt is the only doctor at Etobicoke Medical Centre that takes time to squeeze you in when you need to see a physician ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

been a patient of his for over 40 yrs. i've been waiting for him to retire but i don't know how he continues to see patients. his manners ARE atrotious.. his willingness to help you is borderline at best.. his solution for everything is to give more pills.. if you happen to become emotional about your health, he tells you basically that your not happy with your life and you need to be on a "crazy" pill!!!... had to restrain my daughter from going in to tell him a thing or two.. lol...honestly - this man should no longer be taking patients and being in a position that patients trust in his judgement as a professional... please do not see this man if you want professional medical help....

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Saw Dr. Glatt at the EMC after hours clinic. In short, his bed-side manner is atrocious and condescending. I think this medical centre has quite a few physcians who should consider retirement. No patient should be subjected to this kind of nonesense.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Ben Glatt is the absolute worst MD in Etobicoke. Ask any druggist or "former" victim. He knowledge base is pedestrian at best. If you want a problem made worse by a guy who could care less: see Ben. How the college (and his peers) allow him to continue is a crime.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

I received excellent care from Dr. Glatt. He was a very caring physician. He took a genuine interest in my health problem and made sure that I was well looked after.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I had a cough that would not go away.One doctor gave me Biaxin 250mg,which did not work. A hospital walk-in clinic doctor was useless..said it was not bacterial but viral so no pill would help.A third would not do anything. After 3 months of hacking, I went to hospital emergency.Waited 4 hours,the doctor said he would not give me anything since the Biaxin I got 3 months prior didn't work. I went ballistic. The next day, I went to Dr.Glatt since my family doctor was still on maternity leave. He wasn't scared to give me Biaxin 500mg. FINALLY the cough went away! I got sick again a few months later and could not get in to see Dr. Glatt right away. I went to the same hospital walk-in (St. Josephs). This time I had a cough and a throat so swollen and red I could not swallow. The doctor said "not bacterial but viral" so no medication will help..THAT WAS IT...I begged to see Dr. Glatt and got in. He gave me Amoxcicillin 500mg and I got better - fast. He saved me twice. He is a real doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Benjamin Glatt, Retired's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients