Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Schaller

I've been seeing Dr. Schaller for over 5 years and at first I would have given the ratings all 5's. Since he has merged with other people they came in and fired most of his very qualified staff, like Nora. I still rate the Doc a 5 and am hoping things settle down and get back to how they used to be. I trust Dr. Schaller and plan on staying with him for the long haul, despite the obstacles the others have put in the way. I agree with another poster that he never rushes you and takes all the time that is needed to answer any and all questions one may ask him. Thanks for all your patience Dr. Schaller.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Schaller for over 10 years, I think he is the best, always open honest and frank, I also think he is a excellent doctor. My wife also goes to him now and he has always been very helpful and follows up. The best is when I am sick I go to see him ASAP and he or one of his staff is always their to care for us. Thanks Dr. Schaller!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Schaller for over 15 years and there's a reason for that. His practice is the best of both worlds, combining the accessibility of a walk-in clinic with dedicated, knowledgeable, and personal care. He will NEVER rush a patient. The only disadvantage, though, is that there are times at which waits will be a bit long. But IMO it's ultimately a non-issue considering the level of care he provides. His testing procedures are appropriate and his referrals, when required, are to equally competent providers.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Schaller's office, otherwise known as Complete Care, is in Scotch Plains, NJ, and ONLY accepts Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Never go there on a Wednesday, you won't get your foot in the door, the office is packed with pain management patients. Good office is your need stitches and don't want to sit in the ER forever, not very good as a primary care provider.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Richard J. Schaller's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Scotch Plains, NJ