Ratings for Dr. John Kominsky

Dr. Kominsky is by far the most arrogant, uncaring and downright heartless physician I have ever encountered. Did not seem to care whatsoever about the immense pain I was in or even take into consideration any of the symptoms I discussed with him. Basically tuned me out when I talked, acted as if I was a waste of his time. Dr. With such a superiority complex that he lliterally rolled his eyes when I cried during an extremely painful exam. Also didn't sense he cared very much about thorough testing, more so just getting my fiancé and I out of his sight. My advice: go to Billings Clinic ED.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Horrible ER Physician. Violated HIPA, unprofessional, and basically told my son to "suck up the pain". The entire ER unit was bickering amongst one another and completely unaware that everyone could hear them when asked if there was some tension on the unit. Not what you expect in ER, or he degree of professionalism I would expect from any facility or medical ER team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. John Kominsky's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare