Ratings for Dr. Donald Williamson

The last person to leave a rate must not be a patient of Dr Williamson's. The only time I left crying from his office was from joy of Dr Williamson understanding me! He is a wonderful Dr, he takes the time to listen to me, he is very knowledgable and kind hearted. Dr Williamson has been tremendously helpful with my medical issues and looks after my family members as well. Best Dr in town!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Horrible doctor Ive left there crying more times than I can count because he is always insulting and rude every time I go to see him now if I need to see a doctor I go to the walk in clinic just to avoid having to see him

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Best doctor anywhere. Doesn't fool around, if you need a specialist he sends you to one. Very easy to talk to and very friendly. He really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

We are so fortunate to have him as our family physician.He takes his time and listens to you.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

moved 2 hours away kept dr williamson for a doctor when you get a good dr keep him her her they are hard to come by and staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He doesn't listen to u and doesn't seem to care at all the staff is great tho

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Exceptional knowledge and bedside manner with the best support staff that I have ever had the pleasure to be under the guidance of.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have always appreciated the staff in general until lately when it is difficult to get through and the response by one of the staff has been not so welcoming or helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Difficult to contact via phone. Delayed appointment times

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

ONE GREAT DOCTOR,cares for his patients,listens to patients,refers u to a specialist right away,very compassionate person

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016