Ratings for Dr. I. Z. Dost

Outstanding experience today when I took my son to her for am allergy test. I was amazed with her knowledge, not only in her field butAmy others. She was extremely kind, caring and beyond helpful. She went way up and beyond my expectations! Was a pleasure meeting her and thrilled she's in the area.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Excellent Reception! Solved my problem!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Very helpful, I was glad to start getting some answers! wonderful experience

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've had to go to Dr Dost's office with three of my kids within a 6 year period. She has shown nothing but excellence in her field. The last visit we had was first thing in the morning during an ice storm. We arrived before her assistant was there, she was running late due to weather. Doctor Dost greeted us kindly, handed us our forms and as we were filling up them out, her assistant walked in. Doctor Dost was compassionate and was concerned for her and her drive into work that morning. She is an amazing and thorough doctor, as well as what seems like a good person. Through out these six years, she's done nothing but impress me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Absolutely a top-notch compassionate, caring, intelligent doctor. Honestly, who cares if you have to wait a little after appointment, that means she's taking her time, and when she sees me, I never feel rushed out the door. That's what I want in a doctor. (Some people below just have to biotch...get over yourselves). She is thorough, competent, caring. You could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Great Doctor!!!! As others have said I wish she was a family doctor. My daughter and I saw her on two separate occasions. Lovely lady, smart/helpful and very funny. She gave my daughter advice with another issue that wasn't at all related to allergies and told her to go and talk to our family doctor about it. Well she did and a year later my daughters acne is clearing up. To another who said the office felt like it was soon to close?? Well it's still open and that office may someday close but she will be in another because she is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Extrememly pleasant and knowledgeable. Appt. was slightly behind due to prior patient but Dr. herself came in to appologize.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Absolutely amazing Dr! Finally getting long awaited answers. Incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and funny. My four year old son absolutely loved her, as did my husband and I.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

She is an amazing doctor. Extremely helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Dost was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. I went to a couple nose specialists who were of no help, and it was regarding an issue I've been having for over a year. She gave me practical tips what I could do to deal with my issue and also recommended that I see another specialist so that I could get the best opinion on how to further deal with it and resolve it. I wish she could be my family doctor, as she is sincere and knows her stuff and is willing to help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014