Absolutely a top-notch compassionate, caring, intelligent doctor. Honestly, who cares if you have to wait a little after appointment, that means she's taking her time, and when she sees me, I never feel rushed out the door. That's what I want in a doctor. (Some people below just have to biotch...get over yourselves). She is thorough, competent, caring. You could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Great Doctor!!!! As others have said I wish she was a family doctor. My daughter and I saw her on two separate occasions. Lovely lady, smart/helpful and very funny. She gave my daughter advice with another issue that wasn't at all related to allergies and told her to go and talk to our family doctor about it. Well she did and a year later my daughters acne is clearing up. To another who said the office felt like it was soon to close?? Well it's still open and that office may someday close but she will be in another because she is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Absolutely amazing Dr! Finally getting long awaited answers. Incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and funny. My four year old son absolutely loved her, as did my husband and I.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

She is an amazing doctor. Extremely helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Dost was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. I went to a couple nose specialists who were of no help, and it was regarding an issue I've been having for over a year. She gave me practical tips what I could do to deal with my issue and also recommended that I see another specialist so that I could get the best opinion on how to further deal with it and resolve it. I wish she could be my family doctor, as she is sincere and knows her stuff and is willing to help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Dost is pleasant and is thorough,funny and she was very straight forward with information she doesn't tip toe arond the issues which I like! - just remember we are all responsible for our own health if you need more answers or information; ask more questions! I didn't feel rushed but I do understand each appointment is paid by OHIP and has a time bracket - I think sometimes people expect to have all the time they want! I would see her again as my son really liked her. :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

A very nice lady. But not helpful at all. felt like office was soon to close.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

she is such a lovely lady.best doctor and to the point most of the time she is very detailed person

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

EXCEPTIONAL CARE FROM A GOOD-NATURED DOCTOR WHO HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. I. Z. Dost's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely a top-notch compassionate, caring, intelligent doctor. Honestly, who cares if you have to wait a little after appointment, that means she's taking h..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor!!!! As others have said I wish she was a family doctor. My daughter and I saw her on two separate occasions. Lovely lady, smart/helpful and very fu..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extrememly pleasant and knowledgeable. Appt. was slightly behind due to prior patient but Dr. herself came in to appologize. "

June 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N3P1" to "N3T 5Z8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 72 Brant Av". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197532641".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing Dr! Finally getting long awaited answers. Incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and funny. My four year old son absolutely loved her, as did my hus..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing doctor. Extremely helpful and very kind."

September 5, 2014