Ratings for Dr. I. Z. Dost

Took my daughter for allergy testing and asthma related symptoms. I have never seen a physician who is so thorough, kind, compassionate and smart (I am a pharmacist myself and have never seen a better physician). Her diagnosis was spot on and as others have mentioned her knowledge and advice in other matters is exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Very quick to get appt. Staff exceptionally pleasant and approachable. Dr. Dost went above and beyond her field of expertise re underlying medical conditions that could be contributing to my symptoms. Looking forward to my f/u

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Seen dr dost and she was amazing! Came in 2 and a half hours early by mistake and she still seen me. Offered so much more info then other allergist. So helpful and sweet!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Staff are very kind, helpful. Dr. Dost herself is not only one of the most helpful physicians I've ever met but also an extremely kind, exceptional human being. I just very much appreciate her presence in our community.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! Her regular receptionist is very helpful. But she is going. :( Hopefully the new one will be just as good...... doesn't seem like it though.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Outstanding experience today when I took my son to her for am allergy test. I was amazed with her knowledge, not only in her field butAmy others. She was extremely kind, caring and beyond helpful. She went way up and beyond my expectations! Was a pleasure meeting her and thrilled she's in the area.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Excellent Reception! Solved my problem!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Very helpful, I was glad to start getting some answers! wonderful experience

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've had to go to Dr Dost's office with three of my kids within a 6 year period. She has shown nothing but excellence in her field. The last visit we had was first thing in the morning during an ice storm. We arrived before her assistant was there, she was running late due to weather. Doctor Dost greeted us kindly, handed us our forms and as we were filling up them out, her assistant walked in. Doctor Dost was compassionate and was concerned for her and her drive into work that morning. She is an amazing and thorough doctor, as well as what seems like a good person. Through out these six years, she's done nothing but impress me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Absolutely a top-notch compassionate, caring, intelligent doctor. Honestly, who cares if you have to wait a little after appointment, that means she's taking her time, and when she sees me, I never feel rushed out the door. That's what I want in a doctor. (Some people below just have to biotch...get over yourselves). She is thorough, competent, caring. You could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015