Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Griffith

He did my moms surgery to remove a tumor and now she is left paralyzed in half her face. He has no answers for what went wrong and can't admit to messing up!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr.Griffith was fine himself but his nurse not so much. Had a terrible time controlling the pain agter surgery. It has been a week now and still can not get a response from him to correct it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr Griffith implanted my son's ear tubes this week and was AWESOME to work with! He also did my mother's thyroidectomy recently and was VERY helpful and knowledgable on the process with us. Love him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Griffith performed my septoplasty in October 2010 and was one of my favorite doctors. He is genuinely kind and caring and made time to address my follow-up concerns in between other surgeries. I felt very comfortable going "under the knife" with him and my own general physician recommended him to me because she sends her own children to him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Stephen R. Griffith's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Benesys