Ratings for Dr. Diana R. McLaughlin

Dr. McLaughlin has been my girls doctor since they were born. Love the doctors there never had a problem with them. Every time I call to try to get my child to see the doctor they schedule me that same day. Dr. McLaughlin is a very knowledgeable doctor. Thank you for taking care of my family! Totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

All the 5 star reviews were written by her horrid self. If you like people who degrade others and have no manners at all, then this is the person for you. Check her twitter @dianamclaughlin if you don't believe me. Just recently she yelled at the actor Ben Platt (@BenSPLATT) from the Tony award winning musical Dear Evan Hansen, on Twitter for not waiting by the stage door after the performance. Ben Platt performs eight times a week, singing and acting in the show. Not to mention he is the lead, so resting up and healing is highly important, so he cannot make it to all the meet and greets which aren't even part of your purchased ticket, but a privilige. Ben responded professionally stating that his responsibility is to recreate the same quality show each night, which is tough, so resting and healing is very important. He mentions how much he values the fans of the show, but his job is to give it his all every night, and he doesn't take any of the fans for granted. Even after his subtle and polite response, McLaughlin calls him an A**hole, selfish, prissy, feeble and compares Platt to other actors who wait by the stage door (it was confirmed that the actors mentioned had not waited at the stage door every single night). Her own daughter then chimes in the bullying of Platt. What a role model this woman is. Please let her handle your children! What a nasty woman.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love Dr. McLaughlin she has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born. Very knowledgeable Doctor and very caring person.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Nasty, condescending woman! If I could give zero stars, I would!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My two children have been under the care of Dr. McLaughlin and Kids Medical Care since 2003. When my baby was 11 months old, she looked at her reaction to taking blood and remarked that something didn't seem right. She had a nurse drive me to the emergency room across the street while calling ahead to brief them about her exam. They took us right away. She had meningitis and her organs were shutting down.. This was the first of 2 times that she saved my daughter. We feel lucky to have her for a pediatrician. She has been able to diagnose conditions that have stumped other professionals. She cares!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The worst Dr ever . Don't believe all the fake reviews.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. McLaughlin is excellent. My baby had a high fever and I took her to the ER. They told me she had a bacterial infection and gave her a shot. She needed 2 more shots of antibiotics for the infections. I went to Dr. McLaughlin the next day and she had the same shot in her office as in the ER. Amazing!!! I was able to get the medicine my baby needed without having to return to the ER. Dr. McLaughlin took care of me and my baby for 3 straight days. Now my baby is doing fine. Dr. McLaughlin and her staff made everything so easy. I don’t know of any other pediatrician in Naples that can do that. I am so grateful to be cared for by Dr. McLaughlin and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. McLaughlin has the best office in town. My child is always seen on the same day when my child is sick. Dr. McLaughlin and her staff is cautious and loving with my child. Dr. Mc made sure my child got a nebulizer machine right away. She also took the extra step to call for a specialist referral herself and saved me months of waiting. Those other ugly comments are from haters. They are probable mad because they are not part of the best pediatrics office in Naples.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. McLaughlin is the best. I know Dr. Mc for 15 years. She has taken good care of my 2 girls all their lives. She always returns my phone calls, takes care of my children on the same day they are sick. She has help them control their asthma. I completely trust Dr. McLaughlin.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Diana McLaughlin is a really good doctor. She takes the time to listen to all of our concerns, and is very caring. My daughter really likes her too, which makes the visits very easy... We are very happy to have found her! MW

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Diana R. McLaughlin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1987)