Ratings for Dr. Jenny Hyppolite

Dr. H is by far the coldest Doctor I've ever come in contact with! She has zero bedside manner. She will walk into a room 30 minutes late and not say boo about it! When it comes to medical problems, she has little knowledge, never proactive! She would rather treat your symptoms than the actual underlying problem! I do not recommend her! I was her patient for way too long! I happily switched docs! Her front desk staff is cold and has an extreme lack of professionalism! Do not recommend her!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

The following comment is specific to my treatment as I can not speak for others impressions of Dr. Jenny Hyppolite. Dr. H. has been my primary since May 2014. I'm about to change to a geriatrician because Dr. H. seems to lack sufficient medical knowledge or compassion to treat my age group. She does not practice patient-centered medicine. She has not welcomed my input into my own treatment. She wants to be the begin all and end all of the diagnostic path. Her nurse behaves similarly: disengaged, robotic and dispassionate. For the most part her office staff have been helpful and pleasant. However, because of her nurse's lack of a bedside manner, I had to give staff and overall score of poor. I have no complaints with punctuality. Dr. H has seen me when I needed to be seen and I generally didn't have a long wait.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

She is the best doctor I have had. She caught a number of items my former primary missed. Dr Hyppolite also helped out my 90 year old mom. Mom is a new person. I can't thank God enough for her...... It is interesting to read the different remarks.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

She didn't actually see her patients. Only her NPs. Only if the NPs thought if it was serious enough were you allowed to see Dr. Hyppolite. I met with her once. I was not impressed. She was standoffish and aloof. I knew that she would not be my long term MD after that visit. Turns out she left the Lifetime Health System shortly after I met her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Worst experience of my life. I went to 899 Main St several times, hoping that it was only a singular occurrence, but the incompetence continued every time. Staff was the worst. The billing and scheduling people are very slow, unprofessional, inexperienced and disrespectful. When I was checking in for my apt, the lady answered the phone without excusing herself, in front of me, pulled up someone else’s information with an SSN number right there for me to see and preceded to schedule an apt for a person on the phone, when another receptionist continued to sit there, staring at her screen, doing nothing. They screwed up my billing every single time I went there. They send me to a doctor through a referral who was not covered by my insurance. Thankfully I ended up not having to pay for the visit because it was their mistake. The doctor herself projects an attitude of indifference. Never returned my calls. Absolutely unhelpful. Didn't provide any information. She simply did not care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST ONE I EVER HAD.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2005

Dr. Jenny Hyppolite's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. H is by far the coldest Doctor I've ever come in contact with! She has zero bedside manner. She will walk into a room 30 minutes late and not say boo about ..."

January 21, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "404 Thames Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18604450494".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The following comment is specific to my treatment as I can not speak for others impressions of Dr. Jenny Hyppolite. Dr. H. has been my primary since May 2014. ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor I have had. She caught a number of items my former primary missed. Dr Hyppolite also helped out my 90 year old mom. Mom is a new perso..."

October 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=6612'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014
  • Specialty changed from &quot;Geriatrician&quot; to &quot;Internist&quot;

April 22, 2013
  • City changed from &quot;West Seneca&quot; to &quot;Groton&quot;, State changed from &quot;NY&quot; to &quot;CT&quot;

• Specialty changed from &quot;Internist&quot; to &quot;Geriatrician&quot;

• Specialty changed from &quot;Family / G.P.&quot; to &quot;Internist&quot;

April 22, 2013
  • City changed from "Buffalo" to "West Seneca"

March 27, 2012