Ratings for Dr. Robert Cucco

Didn't want to hear anything. Didn't want to see, hear or read anything my own private REAL doctor had to say and write about my injury i received while at work. He instead just put me back to work against my REAL doctor's advice and recommendation that was written. When i tried to explain that i physically cannot return to work, limited, again didnt care or want to hear it. Insane...... How and why does this guy stay on the pay roll

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Assclown of the highest order...total disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I when to see Dr Gucco after getting hurt at work. I have never meet a doctor like him that does not care about ppl. I see him just look down at the file and ask you stupid questions. I am willing to move just so I don't have to be in his district 12.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

He wouldn't even listen to me when I told him about my medical history. Then he used a medical instrument without even wiping it down.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

A disgrace to the medical profession he makes his decisions based on forcing people back to work rather than fact...will not even consider other doctors opinions...wont even read their reports. I am scheduled for a spinal fusion in 2 weeks and he decided I should return to work until the surgery despite what "professionals" have directed.Does not care about patients only cares about putting Police officers back to work.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Doctor Cucco has zero people skills and as one patient put it has the personallity of a doorknob. He takes no interest in you as a patient. I have to generally question his medical skills based on experience. Beware!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

This doctor is employed by the NYPD to examine injured officers and determine their ability to return to work. He is a doctor of Internal Medicine but makes decisions on medical problems well outside his field of expertise. Without even an examination he deemed that I was capable to return to full patrol duties as a police officer. An MRI later showed that I had a badly herniated disc in my lower spine and an EMG test showed there was nerve damage resulting from the injury. Had I listened to this doctor and returned to work I could have suffered an even more serious permanent disabling injury.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Robert Cucco's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1980)