Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Irwin

Dr.Irwin is an outstanding doctor who listens to me and helps us diagnose what steps should be taken next. He has referred me to several specialists who have been outstanding in their profession. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Irwin for years. He's a very compassionate caregiver. He takes the time to listen and makes appropriate referrals when needed. He has worked with me and my referrals to him with costs when he can. He rates highly with me on my most important criteria - caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Rude and inappropriate! He was trying to force medications on my mother that she did not want to take. My mother prefers only taking medications as a last resort, and Dr. Irwin did not listen to her concerns and was inappropriate and rude to her on more than one occasion. He was very unhelpful and my mother felt like he didnt care or listen to her, and she switched doctors.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

fantastic doctor! Answers every question and really listens.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr Irwin is an asset to his profession. Very professional

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Outstanding doctor. Great communication and honest. Treats all patients with respect and care. Great doctors are very hard to find and I got lucky with Dr. Irwin. He takes the time to talk openly and honestly about one's concerns - while improving the effeciency of his office. He is extremely knowledgeable and knows when best to refer a patient, to whom, and he follows up. You can't go wrong with Dr. Irwin.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Terry L. Irwin's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

AARP