Ratings for Dr. Gregory O. Utter

Sure, he's smart. But his bedside manner is atrocious. Awful. In fact, when I went into the hospital in pre-term labor at 20 weeks, he said "You will have to go into labor, we won't stop it, and the baby won't be viable. It will be an abortion" I was too stubborn to accept this, put myself on bedrest, and now have a healthy and happy 4 year old. He knows the statistics, but is too caught up in them, so he does not give women the full spectrum of the choices and options. If I had listened to Dr. Utter, I wouldn't have my amazingly spunky and healthy 4 year old. I was careful after she was born to bring her into his office every chance I had in hopes that he would begin offering women their choices rather than saying what was inevitably going to happen.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

He was my doctor for both of my pregnancies when he was still in Michigan, and he was absolutely wonderful! He always took the time to explain things, and he made me feel completely comfortable. We were sad to see him leave!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I had him for my first child and let me tell you Montana you are lucky for getting him. He was awesome throughout my high risk preg. If he would have still been here I would have driven the hour drive to have him again. I loved him and missed having him for my second.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr Utter and his entire staff is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was referred there due to a CVS test for AMA and Dr Utter took over an hour to talk with me and my husband to answer any questions we had and thoroughly explain the procedure. I have since been back for follow up and have been equally impressed every visit. We are so fortunate to have him here in Missoula!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Gregory O. Utter's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1983)