Ratings for Dr. Paul Klimo

Dr. Klimo is a gifted physician! He just knows how to speak me and my family in a way we feel reassured in this difficult time. He's realistic, compassionate and just knows what to say, great bedside manner and clinical knowledge. We are very grateful to him and his wonderful staff for the outstanding care we have received. We are forever thankful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I don't know where to start. My husband's cancer diagnosis is about as dire as it gets. We were told to get a referral to Dr. Klimo and I'm so grateful we did. My husband is doing surprisingly well on an unusual treatment. Dr. Klimo isn't a god and he never made false promises. But he never gave up on my husband and the only real problem is that there aren't more of him. Only a 4/5 because of the distance I have to travel.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

he is the best we have seen and we have truly seen a lot thanks

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I contacted Dr. Klimo for a second opinion in March 2016 when I wasn’t happy with the treatment plan offered by another oncologist. I was diagnosed with ER/PR positive and Her-2 negative breast cancer. As my tumor was up to 30 mm in size, it has to get shrunk before the lumpectomy surgery. To shrink the tumor, my previous oncologist proposed 6 months of chemotherapy. After spending days on the Internet I learned that there are lots of other, less invasive cancer treatment options available. I also searched for an oncologist who thinks out of box so I could ask him for a second opinion. And I'm glad I did! Dr. Klimo offered me treatment plan customized for my type of cancer. He said that my ER/PR positive, Her-2 negative cancer could get shrunk after treatment with hormonal drug Letrozole, instead of chemo. And my dear doctor was right! As soon as I started taking "magic pill", the tumor started shrinking. As a result, I had surgery in July, and the biopsied tumor was just 14 mm in size. So, instead of damaging my body with chemo for 6 months I shrunk my tumor in three months absolutely painlessly. I'm a happy patient of incredibly knowledgeable and very kind Dr. Klimo. He’s the best! Thank you very much, Dr. Klimo!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He is the best!!!!!! Save my life. Thank you dr. Klimo for everything what you did for me. God bless You.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Did not find him any better or worse than the one I have now closer to home. ( she gets 5 stars in every category. His staff was gruff and always over-booking, and a tiny waiting room with hours to wait is deplorable for such a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very personable, friendly and positive. I liked him instantly

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

abby told me palative care van told me 20 days klimo throw your watch away and that was 6 years ago sasha added another four the main ones my grandkids are yelling push the swing grandpa push sorry i dont have more time but the time i have is great and i dont wear a watch any more

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Thank You Dr Klimo for safe my life. Very smart man. Extremely professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Klimo is a great oncologist. When my mom was seeing him, he had a stellar assistant, Niki, who helped us so much and was super knowledgeable, friendly and simply amazing. She went above and beyond to help my mother. She is being missed so much.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015