Ratings for Dr. Paul Klimo

I contacted Dr. Klimo for a second opinion in March 2016 when I wasn’t happy with the treatment plan offered by another oncologist. I was diagnosed with ER/PR positive and Her-2 negative breast cancer. As my tumor was up to 30 mm in size, it has to get shrunk before the lumpectomy surgery. To shrink the tumor, my previous oncologist proposed 6 months of chemotherapy. After spending days on the Internet I learned that there are lots of other, less invasive cancer treatment options available. I also searched for an oncologist who thinks out of box so I could ask him for a second opinion. And I'm glad I did! Dr. Klimo offered me treatment plan customized for my type of cancer. He said that my ER/PR positive, Her-2 negative cancer could get shrunk after treatment with hormonal drug Letrozole, instead of chemo. And my dear doctor was right! As soon as I started taking "magic pill", the tumor started shrinking. As a result, I had surgery in July, and the biopsied tumor was just 14 mm in size. So, instead of damaging my body with chemo for 6 months I shrunk my tumor in three months absolutely painlessly. I'm a happy patient of incredibly knowledgeable and very kind Dr. Klimo. He’s the best! Thank you very much, Dr. Klimo!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He is the best!!!!!! Save my life. Thank you dr. Klimo for everything what you did for me. God bless You.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Did not find him any better or worse than the one I have now closer to home. ( she gets 5 stars in every category. His staff was gruff and always over-booking, and a tiny waiting room with hours to wait is deplorable for such a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very personable, friendly and positive. I liked him instantly

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

abby told me palative care van told me 20 days klimo throw your watch away and that was 6 years ago sasha added another four the main ones my grandkids are yelling push the swing grandpa push sorry i dont have more time but the time i have is great and i dont wear a watch any more

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Thank You Dr Klimo for safe my life. Very smart man. Extremely professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Klimo is a great oncologist. When my mom was seeing him, he had a stellar assistant, Niki, who helped us so much and was super knowledgeable, friendly and simply amazing. She went above and beyond to help my mother. She is being missed so much.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

As far as my cancer treatment went, it was above and beyond what I expected. As smart, smart man. He saved my life and has given me 6 and counting cancer free years. Thank you to a fine Dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Klimo had the most amazing assistant. Niki is a gifted person and has the kindest heart. My husband has a terrible cancer; so, we are very anxious and we often phoned Niki three of four times a week and she always went above and beyond to help address my husband's concerns and questions. She is the most cheerful person I have ever seen in my life and is truly an angel. We miss you so much and wish you all the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

When I went to see Dr. Klimo 8 months ago, I was so scared because it was a week after my diagnosis. As soon as I walked into his office and started talking to his cheerful assistant (Niki), I calmed down. Niki is extremely knowledgeable and more importantly she is immensely compassionate, caring, and responsible. She is truly an angel and is loved by all of his patients. Every time I went to my follow up visits, Niki's desk was full of gifts and thank you notes. Niki you will be greatly missed by all of Dr. Klimo's patients, but you will be a stellar doctor. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015