Ratings for Dr. Paul Klimo

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Klimo is a great oncologist. When my mom was seeing him, he had a stellar assistant, Niki, who helped us so much and was super knowledgeable, friendly and simply amazing. She went above and beyond to help my mother. She is being missed so much.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

As far as my cancer treatment went, it was above and beyond what I expected. As smart, smart man. He saved my life and has given me 6 and counting cancer free years. Thank you to a fine Dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Klimo had the most amazing assistant. Niki is a gifted person and has the kindest heart. My husband has a terrible cancer; so, we are very anxious and we often phoned Niki three of four times a week and she always went above and beyond to help address my husband's concerns and questions. She is the most cheerful person I have ever seen in my life and is truly an angel. We miss you so much and wish you all the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

When I went to see Dr. Klimo 8 months ago, I was so scared because it was a week after my diagnosis. As soon as I walked into his office and started talking to his cheerful assistant (Niki), I calmed down. Niki is extremely knowledgeable and more importantly she is immensely compassionate, caring, and responsible. She is truly an angel and is loved by all of his patients. Every time I went to my follow up visits, Niki's desk was full of gifts and thank you notes. Niki you will be greatly missed by all of Dr. Klimo's patients, but you will be a stellar doctor. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Klimo is extremely professional and Niki (his assistant) is amazing. She is extremely kind, caring and knowledgeable and is always willing to help. She goes above and beyond for each patient and is well loved and respected by everyone. I can't thank both of them enough.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I am so surprised to hear comments of the negative affect. Dr. Klimo was always on time and clear bed side manners even when I knew I was misdiagnosed by other oncologists and was dying from their treatments. Dr Klimo was professional and saved my life. My GP said more than once he was the best in the world. No one is perfect and sickness brings out emotional outbursts. I am thank for Paul Klimo he was straight up.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

i was diagnosed with stage 4 at abbotsford and told to arrange for palliative care 3 to 4 months van cancer center 2 months and dr klimo no time and here i am 2 years later cancer free is he a doctor or what no bedside manner they say well my grand-kids don't care if he is nice so long as grandpa is there to hug them and here i am thanks god for klimo

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr Klimo has now retired, but I wanted to set the record straight on this kind and miraculous doctor who saved my life. Yes,there were times when his manner was brusque, but when I treated him with respect and compassion, that is what I received in return. More to the point, he did not give up on me when others did, and found the answer to a very complicated situation. He is a talented doctor who saved many, many lives.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

This Dr. is as ignorant as they come! He promised many things, and spent two minutes with me. His waiting area had standing room only. He then fouled up my scheduled surgery, by telling the surgeon that I did not have cancer! He was wrong! The first words out of my Internist were: "why did you go to that idiot?" He is out to make $$$ and doesn't not care about you! Arrogant and lacking in empathy! Get a second opinon! He needs to retire! He feels very threatened if you have medical knowledge! He needs to retire and take up a hobby! Probably the worst specialist I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Paul Klimo's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank You Dr Klimo for safe my life. Very smart man. Extremely professional doctor."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Klimo is a great oncologist. When my mom was seeing him, he had a stellar assistant, Niki, who helped us so much and was super knowledgeable, friendly and s..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As far as my cancer treatment went, it was above and beyond what I expected. As smart, smart man. He saved my life and has given me 6 and counting cancer fre..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Klimo had the most amazing assistant. Niki is a gifted person and has the kindest heart. My husband has a terrible cancer; so, we are very anxious and we of..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I went to see Dr. Klimo 8 months ago, I was so scared because it was a week after my diagnosis. As soon as I walked into his office and started talking to ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Klimo is extremely professional and Niki (his assistant) is amazing. She is extremely kind, caring and knowledgeable and is always willing to help. She goe..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so surprised to hear comments of the negative affect. Dr. Klimo was always on time and clear bed side manners even when I knew I was misdiagnosed by other ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HE KILLED MY FIANCE I HOPE HE ROTS IN HIS OWN PRISON OF HIS MIND THE SON OF A BIT*CH"

January 10, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 9, 2013