Ratings for Dr. Paul Klimo

I am confident there is absolutely no better oncologist in the Lower Mainland in terms of cancer care than Dr. Paul Klimo. Always has a positive attitude and is extremely knowledgeable when providing treatment options and emotional support to his cancer patients. A truly genuine, caring companion on my journey to rid myself of prostate cancer. If only there was some way to clone him, I am certain cancer treatment outcomes would improve exponentially. A big hug and a huge thank you from me and my family! MJW

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Very positive doctor. Cancer is a scary disease, and the fear of hearing negative pathology results is real! Yet, Dr Kilmo remains positive, and spoke kindly. He listens and supports our decision for alternative treatment instead of the conventional radiation or chemo.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Fabulous doctor and so easy to talk to! I went to see him for breast cancer several years ago and felt he was the best doctor I had ever been to .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

One of the best - thank God he came out of retirement just when we (unfortunately) needed him. He's got a twinkle in his eye, a great sense of humour, but he's also all professional. He is one of the premier oncologists, and he's worth driving to West Van for. If all doctors could have even a fraction of this man's willingness to work with patients while still sharing his expertise and knowledge, the world would be a much better place.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

The very best and very caring. He has taken excellent care of my mom for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

The best oncologist! He doesn't push chemo or radiation - he tries other methods first. He was the only oncologist who would allow me to try to cure myself with diet alone - and it worked! (raw vegan diet with plenty of vitamins and herbs). I had stage IV breast cancer. My last oncologist wanted me to do chemo - which i had done before 15 years ago, and nearly died - and 16 weeks of brutal radiation. I said no and went to Klimo. Thanks Dr. Klimo, for giving me the chance to heal without harsh methods! You are one in a million.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Klimo was very caring and helped my son so much. We were very lucky to go there when Niki was assisting him. She was simply an angle and is being missed so much by all patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Klimo is a gifted physician! He just knows how to speak me and my family in a way we feel reassured in this difficult time. He's realistic, compassionate and just knows what to say, great bedside manner and clinical knowledge. We are very grateful to him and his wonderful staff for the outstanding care we have received. We are forever thankful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I don't know where to start. My husband's cancer diagnosis is about as dire as it gets. We were told to get a referral to Dr. Klimo and I'm so grateful we did. My husband is doing surprisingly well on an unusual treatment. Dr. Klimo isn't a god and he never made false promises. But he never gave up on my husband and the only real problem is that there aren't more of him. Only a 4/5 because of the distance I have to travel.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

he is the best we have seen and we have truly seen a lot thanks

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016