Ratings for Dr. Paul Klimo

Did not find him any better or worse than the one I have now closer to home. ( she gets 5 stars in every category. His staff was gruff and always over-booking, and a tiny waiting room with hours to wait is deplorable for such a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very personable, friendly and positive. I liked him instantly

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

abby told me palative care van told me 20 days klimo throw your watch away and that was 6 years ago sasha added another four the main ones my grandkids are yelling push the swing grandpa push sorry i dont have more time but the time i have is great and i dont wear a watch any more

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Thank You Dr Klimo for safe my life. Very smart man. Extremely professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Klimo is a great oncologist. When my mom was seeing him, he had a stellar assistant, Niki, who helped us so much and was super knowledgeable, friendly and simply amazing. She went above and beyond to help my mother. She is being missed so much.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

As far as my cancer treatment went, it was above and beyond what I expected. As smart, smart man. He saved my life and has given me 6 and counting cancer free years. Thank you to a fine Dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Klimo had the most amazing assistant. Niki is a gifted person and has the kindest heart. My husband has a terrible cancer; so, we are very anxious and we often phoned Niki three of four times a week and she always went above and beyond to help address my husband's concerns and questions. She is the most cheerful person I have ever seen in my life and is truly an angel. We miss you so much and wish you all the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

When I went to see Dr. Klimo 8 months ago, I was so scared because it was a week after my diagnosis. As soon as I walked into his office and started talking to his cheerful assistant (Niki), I calmed down. Niki is extremely knowledgeable and more importantly she is immensely compassionate, caring, and responsible. She is truly an angel and is loved by all of his patients. Every time I went to my follow up visits, Niki's desk was full of gifts and thank you notes. Niki you will be greatly missed by all of Dr. Klimo's patients, but you will be a stellar doctor. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Klimo is extremely professional and Niki (his assistant) is amazing. She is extremely kind, caring and knowledgeable and is always willing to help. She goes above and beyond for each patient and is well loved and respected by everyone. I can't thank both of them enough.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I am so surprised to hear comments of the negative affect. Dr. Klimo was always on time and clear bed side manners even when I knew I was misdiagnosed by other oncologists and was dying from their treatments. Dr Klimo was professional and saved my life. My GP said more than once he was the best in the world. No one is perfect and sickness brings out emotional outbursts. I am thank for Paul Klimo he was straight up.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015