Ratings for Dr. Thomas N. Koutelos

Staff rarely answers the phone and does not return calls in a timely manner. Doctor spends five minutes listening to your problem, then 20 minutes complaining about how he doesn't make enough money. Last time I was there for a 5 pm appointment, I waited over 3 hours to be seen. The office is so small that there is no privacy, so you basically share your problems and diagnosis with everyone in the waiting room. Doctor and staff do not forward required paperwork to insurance provider in a timely manner, leading me to be charged out of pocket for medications that are covered by my insurance. He writes you a prescription, but then wants to send you to another doctor, so they can explain to the insurance company why he wrote it, so they'll pay for it. Misdiagnosed my food allergies as dermatitis for years until I suggested that he give me a referral to an allergist. Found out I was allergic to many foods and environments. I could go on and on.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The Doctor now no longer doesn't care about his patients anymore. I was a patient for over 20 yrs and treated was so bad that Dr. Koutelos and his staff. Not One of them including the Dr.never apologized. I'm now in the process of changing Doctors.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. K is cool but he is never on time and when he does spend time with you he is thorough and he makes sure that he never misses anything but is follow-up is not of the best. I would recommend him but only if you had the time to spare cause you'll be waiting a while

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Thomas N. Koutelos's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1988)