Ratings for Dr. David Schwartz

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz' office for 15 years, unfortunately. His office staff is rude and they grill you to death when you call to get an appointment if you're sick, which you can rarely get because they leave no openings for emergencies in their schedule. Forget about getting an appointment on a Saturday, even if you call months in advance. I stopped going to his office the last time I called when I was sick and his nasty office staff wouldn't give me an appointment. Don't go here - the office sucks.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I have been doctor schwatz's patient for 10 years. I called for an appointment because I had strep throat. I have no insurance so I asked to be billed for the visit. He refused to see me unless I paid for the visit. I cried and begged but he refused to give me the medical care I needed. I explained that I work with children and cannot expose them to strep and if i don't work I don't get paid which just compounds my situation. He still refused to treat me. I also explained that I have my 5 year old grandson living with me and I cannot have him exposed to my germs. He still refused to treat me unless I paid for the visit. How can a doctor refuse medical care to a patient of 10 years? That is disgusting and unethical. I am having my records pulled from the office as I have lost all respect for dr. schwartz as a professional and as a human being.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. David Schwartz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet