Ratings for Dr. Sydney Gershon

Been seeing him for 36 yeard and he's helped me a lot

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gershon sad for 29 yes. He never gives up on his patients. If it wasn't for him my life would have been a lot different. Thanks to Dr. Gershon I have managed to raise two great sons and I worked full time for 22 yrs after being told I would never hold a part time job.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I totally agree with the comment below. This man is NOT a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This guy is a jackass, he is no doctor! Made me bend over, tested me for swollenness, had me get dressed and said that I dressed up my pain quite well and I was a MYSTERY! I asked if he had looked over any of my medical records with every possible symptom related to Fibromyalgia. I was told he did not specialize in that field and that he will not use that "LABEL" and I should NEVER use it myself. I asked why was I here I have nothing wrong with my joints, FIBROMYALGIA is the nerves and muscles! I was told that I didn't have FIBROMYALGIA, in return I asked him how did he know if he did not specialize in this field. He got MAD that I confronted his previous comment and replied sarcastically that I was right he is just IGNORANT and knows nothing! Told him he was a waste of my time, thank you very much and walked out! If you have anything other than Arthritis stay away from this person. He is old school and refuses to update himself on new medical findings with that, Fibro and Lupus all being related! I'm taking my body into my own hands and doing research myself in finding a doctor just like I had to diagnose myself.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Great guy and Dortor. Very kind and helpful to me and my wife.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This man is a jackass. He diagnoses you with something, next visit denies doing it and says he would NEVER diagnose that (fibromyalgia) his tests do nothing except inflict pain on you, he ignores what you say if it doesn't fit some predetermined idea he has and if he can't figure out what's wrong, you're making up your symptoms, simple as that. Rescind this man's licence.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Gershon for the last six years and from the beginning I was impressed with the time he took in his examination. He also took time to explain everything in laymen's terms which was extremely helpful. My husband finally met him two years ago and was also impressed with his explanation of the disease and my symptoms. I have not been an easy patient as I tend to have allergic reactions to most drugs and many of my symptoms aren't within the "normal" expectations of the disease. Dr. Gershon has patiently stuck with me and helped me through my ups and downs.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

This guy is a misogynist (woman hater). He is smug and narcissistic. He has been a detriment to my health. This is a dangerous àbusive person who should not be practicing medicine. STAY AWAY if you value your health.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I waited so long for this experience to leave in tears. Archaic method of diagnosis. Yes or no answers and an ancient check list. Without listening properly or my explanation of issues he has no chance of helping me.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Yes his bedside manner is much like a robot, but once he is able to put his finger on what you have , he will not waist any time trying to cure it. It took 15 yrs before my symptoms actually said RM arthritis. It was frustrating waiting all these yrs but it's better than him making a guess and me going crippled thinking I only have Osteo.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016