Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Banks

I have never been treated with so mush disrespect. This woman needs a leson in kindness and consideration. Save yourself and find a different t do for. Horrible people!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

After losing my nuclear family PCP to retirement I had nowhere to turn as far as another good PCP. My wife suggested that I see Dr. Banks-Linder so I did just that. After taking my wife up on her suggestion I was so happy. I went to my appointment & was about 15 minutes early. The receptionist got me checked in and within no more than 5 minutes of waiting after I was checked in I was already talking to Dr. Banks. She is by far the most personable doctor I have ever dealt with. She was very thorough & had quick responses to all my questions & needs. The patient portal program that her office uses is also excellent! It takes no longer than 20 minutes for her to get back to me with whatever non-urgent medical question/concern I have. I highly recommend Dr. Banks to anyone looking for a doctor for any and all your medical needs, she is a rare breed of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Did not take the time to examine back and neck disabilities ever! I have been going to her from about 2001 till 2009 for medications.The reason I stayed was because they were close.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Karen R. Banks's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1997)

AARP