Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Banks

Save your time, money and energy. This “Doctor” is not honest nor professional. Her PA is not truthful and treated me so poorly I cannot find the words! They left me without very medically necessary medication over a full weekend. The pharmacy neglected to contact them. When I went to the pharmacy and realized their neglect I had them call Dr. Banks. I am not certain who they spoke with.but they told me the doctor refused. I called the emergency number due to the seriousness of consequences of not having this medication over an entire weekend. The doctor refused to even speak with me. I suspect I had contacted her PA Michelle Proctor who is the sneakiest and least truthful medical assistant I have ever been forced to communicate. I am 63 and have serious, chronic conditions and yet they DID NOT CARE! Nor did they behave professionally. Sat in the office awaiting Michelle Proctor for my next visit. I was so sick I could barely function. Micelle walked into the room and did not even look at me! I had to ask her to look at me!!! Never in my life and I have been to many, many doctors during this chronic condition. Rather than document the “real” Medical issue in her notes, she made up a diagnoses! Something I do not suffer from, at this time! They not only treated me like trash to just dispose of but they lied to make it appear I was the problem. When I asked to speak with the “real doctor” my request was denied!!! This is truly unethical and immoral behavior by so called medical “professionals” ( I use that term extremely loosely in this case). DO NOT GO HERE.. be kind to yourself and avoid these people, at all costs! 🙏❤️

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have never been treated with so mush disrespect. This woman needs a leson in kindness and consideration. Save yourself and find a different t do for. Horrible people!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

After losing my nuclear family PCP to retirement I had nowhere to turn as far as another good PCP. My wife suggested that I see Dr. Banks-Linder so I did just that. After taking my wife up on her suggestion I was so happy. I went to my appointment & was about 15 minutes early. The receptionist got me checked in and within no more than 5 minutes of waiting after I was checked in I was already talking to Dr. Banks. She is by far the most personable doctor I have ever dealt with. She was very thorough & had quick responses to all my questions & needs. The patient portal program that her office uses is also excellent! It takes no longer than 20 minutes for her to get back to me with whatever non-urgent medical question/concern I have. I highly recommend Dr. Banks to anyone looking for a doctor for any and all your medical needs, she is a rare breed of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Did not take the time to examine back and neck disabilities ever! I have been going to her from about 2001 till 2009 for medications.The reason I stayed was because they were close.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Karen R. Banks's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1997)

Great West Life