Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Kukfa

Very helpful. Has taken me on very short notice a couple of times. Like the same day.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

After a 65 min wait in the room talked to him about back problems and pain he told me to get a new job. Then Charged me $120.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I called one day to schedule an appointment. They asked if I could come in 15 minutes, which I did and ended up waiting one hour. Why ask a patient to come in immediately only to make them wait.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Always very helpful and took the time we needed to review our problems and explain them in term we could understand. Often cleaned up the poor communication from other doctors

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

He replaced our family doctor who retired and seemed very nice at first but that drastically changed over time. The nurse staff are set up as gate keepers and it's their way or the highway. He constantly overbooks patients which results in long waits and short visits. Just pack 'em in, get their money and get 'em out. This McDonalds style of practice is probably what led him to completely missing the cancer that was ravaging our father's body despite several regular visits scheduled specifically for detecting these types of problems. Other gems include turning me away when I had a severed tendon and providing a faulty blood test that showed severe liver damage which scared the heck out of me and nearly cost me a job I was applying for. I insisted on a re-test which turned out fine and this guy then accused me of sending a stand-in. I'd been seeing him for 15 years with perfect health records so that sure came out of left field. There's plenty of doctors out there. Avoid this one.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Kukfa's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthFirst