Ratings for Dr. Vincent P. Rappa

I can't recommend Dr. Rappa highly enough. Extremely thorough, and takes his time with the patient, explaining everything. He's always returned my phone calls within a reasonable time period. A+

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Always running late. Not acceptable. We are all busy people, we work, we show up for an appointment on time only to be made to wait from anywhere from 1-2 hours.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Rappa is simply the best primary care physician I have ever used; in fact, he is probably the best doctor I've had as an adult. He is incredibly thorough and really enjoys the whole process of diagnosis; he never skimps on providing information and does not ever assume that his patients are incapable of understanding the finer points of medical knowledge and/or techniques. His referrals (and I have, alas, had to rely on many of them) are also impeccable.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

The doctor was very rude and arrogant and never returned calls. If you don't want good care and want to be ignored this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I find vincent rappa to be a fantastic doctor. My whole family goes to him and he has been there for all of us night and day!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Vincent P. Rappa's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1995)