Ratings for Dr. Gary Wormser

He is the nastiest man on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

His disregard of Late Stage Lyme has no scientific basis. I am unsure why he is consulted about this scientifically based condition.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I am writing this review in the hopes that I will save someone else's health. I went to the Lyme Clinic at the Westchester Medical Center and saw Dr. Wormser himself. I know now that at the time of my appointment I had clear symptoms of Lyme and ehrlichiosis. I am sure Dr. Wormser knew this but for political reasons had to perpetuate the myth that blood tests are infallible and Lyme disease almost always results in a bull's eye rash. Because my bloodwork was negative I was told to go on my merry way. I now have chronic Lyme and ehrlichia and am planning on either finding a surrogate for the child I hope hope to have or be on antibiotics for the whole pregnancy. Tick-borne illnesses can be passed in utero as well as possibly sexually transmitted. Please DO NOT trust your health to Dr. Wormser (or the Lyme Clinic at all for that matter). Find an LLMD and you will get better.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Unfortunalely there are many misconceptions regarding the diagnosis and management of Lyme disease. Patients often become quite agitated if they do not receive the care they are expecting based on internet information and other less than reliable sources. Dr Wormser is a leading authority in this field. In fact he recently authored a clinical review in the New England Journal of Medicine on Lyme disease. In addition he is a classically trained physician. He has outstanding bedside manner and clinical skills. He spent 75 minutes with me trying to sort out my issues...and in the most professional manner I have ever experienced. And as a physician, I recognize his level of excellence. Outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

c

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Gary Wormser's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1972)