Ratings for Dr. Elliot M. Levine

I rarely have to wait longer than 5 minutes yet never feel rushed through my appointment. Office staff has remained the same for years. Everyone is friendly and helpful and Dr Levine is very thorough,kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

It is wonderful dealing with a small office and with people who know and care about you. No pressing numbers forever to get to where you need to be. I have found the staff warm and caring and the doctor and PA outstanding. I have never had to wait more than 10 - 15 minutes for an appointment and I can not say that about other doctors' offices. I feel I am getting outstanding care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Levine is patient, kind, considerate, and very accommodating. He takes the time to listen to you, and explains things thoroughly. He is the ONLY DR. that I know of who calls with follow-up lab test results within a day of having received them. The office staff is efficient, caring, and pleasant. I rarely have to wait more than 15 minutes for my appointment. My spouse and I would highly recommend this very qualified internist and his associate nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

The doctor was really able to understand my problem and help me. I like that it is a small office, not part of a very large group so they know who I am. I would recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

The only office in Dutchess County that still doesn't have B-12 shots available. It's only 6 months. It's terrible letting elderly people who need the shot wait so long. Maybe hes waiting for a cheaper price.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

The staff is exceptionally rude, especially the woman that is the main receptionist who usually takes calls and collects co-payments. Every single time I have called about an appointment, prescription refill, or anything else this woman has given me a problem and talks in a rude, belittling way. Also there seems to always be extra fees I seem to owe besides my co-payment when checking out that don't make sense. I can't imagine why someone with this attitude is working in this sort of work.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Levine is a "Park Avenue" doctor. He really doesn't care about the patients; once he was "hiding" behind his staff because he was going on vacation and was quite annoyed because we had the gaul to call of an unplanned emergency. The staff is rude true, but the office is so cheap they dont even get paid benefits, and further, doesn't take credit cards (I know I can't beleive it either-guess that extra 1% makes for another vacation). Dr. Levine is indeed a vain little man with an oversized ego and Napoleon complex. He may engage you with supeficial chatter but you are just another fee to him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

The staff was rude and disrespectful. The staff switched my appointment from the doctor to a nurse for my annual appointment without telling me what they did and the cost was the same as the doctor's cost for the exam. I feel it was a bait and switch operation by a greedy doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

The office staff is the worst I've ever encountered. They were rude and lied to me. ! I was deceived. I made an appointment to see the doctor for an annual physical and my appointment was switched to see a nurse for the exam without my knowledge or permission. They charge the same price for an annual exam whether the doctor or the nurse performs it.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Elliot M. Levine's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

Ameritas