Ratings for Dr. John Valade

Friendly staff and very helpful in getting me into see Dr. Valade. Dr. Valade is friendly and very intune to his patients complaints and needs. He does not push pills, but rather heals.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Valade seemed OK but his staff (and he by extension) were horrible. I had a high calcium test (second one) and he ordered another blood test -- to test the lab result (like that was normal to be wrong?). I called to suggest getting a parathyroid hormone test (PTH) with the (third) blood test so there would be enough information to make some kind of diagnostic meaningful decision (other than to order the PTH next). I was berated by his nurse and told point blank that if I questioned the doctor's order of JUST a calcium test then I ought to find another doctor. Sure enough after I got the calcium test I was fired with a rude letter saying you are no longer my patient. I called to ask why, or what that was all about, but Dr. Valade refused to speak to me. Wow. What a schmuck. I guess some doctors don't like their patients to actually think and participate in their healthcare decisions. His office is a do-it-my-way with no questions (or suggestions) kind of operation. Beware.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. John Valade's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Sylvania, OH