Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Crawford

Dr. Crawford is the best doctor I have ever been to i my nearly 60 years. I have been going to to him for over 10 years. He takes a lot of time to answer questions and talk with patients. He has an amazing ability to look at all health factors and put them together to look at your whole health picture. He is VERY knowledgeable. As an MD-VIP physician he has access to health care systems all over the country including the Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, MD Anderson etc. He is very good at working with patients on preventive health - supportive, encouraging, caring. His office staff are equally as competent. Wait times are minimal. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Doctor would not listen to me when I had horrible GI distress. I waited for more than a week with no help. I told him it felt like pain at my pyloric sphincter. He laughed and said I couldn't possibly know. Found a surgeon who did believe me, and checked it out. The surgeon called me on Sunday at home to tell me I was right and to start antibiotics immediately. He may a good physician, I don't know, but my experience was not.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I only had to pay my co-pay. Have used him for years and have found him to be extremely smart and very accurate at diagnosing.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Michael K. Crawford's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Henry Ford / HAP