Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Wilks

I had the worse experience I have ever had from a doctor! I got up and left while he was still charting . He said he would see me next month, I told him not a snow ball chance as I was walking out. He was very rude. I would not send a dog to him. He was not professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Staff follow up is non-existent. Dr. Is nice but not very helpful. Look elesewhere.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Wilks does an excellent job of taking time with patients and listening to their questions and concerns and discussing courses of treatment. I've been seeing him for almost two years now and have been very satisfied. It takes one or two visits to get used to his quiet manner but he's personable and very capable. Also, no long lines of patients or assembly line medicine. Staff does a good job with scheduling, treatment and insurance claims.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

The rudest most unprofessional doctor I have ever saw. Treated me like he was bothered by me being there. He did not listen to anything I was saying. Told me I as too young to have things bother me that my adult child has been diagnosed with since she was a child. His nurse was the one bright thing. She is great, helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Jonathan is great! We have gone to him for physicals and he has helped answer our questions about everything. He is very kind and likable to.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

In the 2 years we've had him as our Primary physician he has never once touched either my husband or I, even though we've gone to him twice for physicals, and he has billed our ins. company for physicals. Due to his lack of actually examining us he misdiagnosed my husband with hemorrhoids, when what my husband actually had was jock itch aka ringworm on his feet and rear end. Because of the misdiagnosis my husband ended up (after a year of suffering and using the wrong otc meds) taking some very dangerous medications to get rid of a very advanced case of ringworm. The doctor in a walk-in clinic who actually examined and diagnosed my husband said he'd never seen a case so bad. My husband has permanent scarring and is convinced most doctors are worthless. It's hard for me to convince him to go to a doctor for a physical in the first place, now it will be next to impossible. I can't think of one good thing to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jonathan D. Wilks's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)