Ratings for Dr. Aleda A. Toma

Dr Toma obviously cares a great deal for her patients. She is forthright and has no nonsense attitude which is so refreshing.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

For the past 15 months I have felt I was very much alone in this battle with breast cancer in regard to medical oncology care.I had my first visit with Dr.Toma approximately 2 weeks ago.What a difference! What a blessing! I finally feel I am no longer just a number.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Toma came highly recommend and we are fortunate she is on our team. She "shoots straight" and cares deeply.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

She has been my oncologist since 2010. She has taken care of me with two different types of cancer. She is an amazing physician. Not only is she smart but she cares. She takes her time and never makes me feel rushed. She is encouraging and she is so uplifting. She is more than an oncologist. She is an Okie through and through. I would not see another oncologist unless she refers me. She is one in a million and if you have this horrible disease called cancer and are fortunate enough to be one of her patients, you are truly blessed.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Excellent Doctor, I have been seeing her for years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Toma is not only very educated physician, she is also a very caring patient woman. In fact, I got spittle spoiled when I was taking my weekly treatments. If I had a question she would take the time out of her busy day to talk to me. If I wasn't in the office when I got a question at home she returned my call quick. I really love her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Without a doubt one of the best oncology teams in Oklahoma. Went through two family members with cancer and they were both treated amazing by the doctors, nurses, and other staff. Wait times could run a little long sometimes but well worth the care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago Dr. Toma became her doctor. I went with her to her appointments before she had surgery. I myself was very pleased with her manor and she took the time for my mothers question's never rushed us at any time- Mom has seen Dr.Toma out of the office and Dr.Toma stopped her and ask how she was doing and talk to her like a person not a patient. God forbid I should get cancer but, if I do Dr.Toma is the doctor I will see.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Aleda A. Toma's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)