Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wackowski

Dr. Wackowski treated a family member as a hospitalist at St. Francis Hospital. He appears not to care or evaluate the problem. Extremely rude and arrogant. Appears closed minded and does not listen. Will not return phone calls. He has no compassion. My view is that he is a discredit to the medical field and St. Francis hospital, and not sure why or how he still practices. I would not recommend him to anyone under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

During a very difficult time for our whole family, Dr. Wackowski was rude, distracted, and showed very little interest. I expected a little compassion, especially since he is at St. Francis. He definitely doesn't follow their mission statement. :(

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Patronizing, seem rushed and annoyed. I left annoyed and did not go back. Was not helpful or even tried to be.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Wackowski saw us as a hospitalist. He was rude, condescending and unhelpful to say the least. He seemed to concentrate on if my child abused drugs and spent his entire time concentrating on toxicology. When all toxicology was returned as negative he then released her from the hospital with no diagnosis, apology or interest in her pain or well being. Due to health issues in my family we have seen numerous doctors in office settings as well as hospitals. I would not let this doctor touch my dog more less EVER have anything to do with the care of my family members or friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very good doctor. Knew what was wrong right away and fixed it. Very pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Very helpful and thorough. He was pleasant and spent a lot of time with us. Good knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Very helpful and thorough. I was very pleased with the care received and with his knowledge. He was right on track with what was going on.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

not helpful, needs to be bagging groceries at a homeland, not helping people, he should take a strong look in the mirror, he is in the wrong business, real jerk

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

My husband suffered needlessly because this arrogant jerk wouldn't run a simple MRI when the symptoms were classic brain tumor symptoms. We couldn't get to a neurologist because the jerk wouldn't give the necessary referral. He wouldn't return calls, he was furious when I took my husband to the ER because the room was spinning so bad and he had terrible dry heaves. The nurses were furious that the jerk wouldn't even come see him for 2 days then he sat on the edge of the bed and pounded the bed saying "what are you doing here...right now...what are you doing here and wouldn't let me speak when my husband asked me to tell him what was going on...then the jerk discharged him and did nothing. When we finally got to a neurologist (thanks to his GI doctor) they found a tumor the size of an orange on his brain stem. It was so bad there wasn't even a team of doctors in Tulsa that could deal with it. We left immediately for St. Louis where my husband spent about 1.5 months in

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

More intersted in typing on computer than helping. Reluctant to refer to specialists, even when requested. Did not listen. Patronizing and short tempered. Reluctant to do hands on diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Wackowski's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med