Ratings for Dr. Mary P. Pugsley

Dr. Pugsley is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable but most importantly, she listens to you. Many do not but she always does and she asks questions too. She treats me with respect and always treats me with dignity. Her caring and attention to details are qualities that I take great comfort in. She puts in a lot of thought when selecting a Specialist too if I need that in my care. Her assistant Carrie is also to be appreciated. Carrie is personable, friendly and always makes you feel good to be there. You know? It is very comforting to know that a Doctor likes me and trusts me too. Dr. Pugsley once told me that I could always talk to her; she was always available to me and not be afraid to call. I cherish that.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Pugsley has been my doctor for the past 5yrs or so. She is very helpful an understanding. She is open to trying more conservative methods of treatment. I feel she is very knowledgeable but she will do research when necessary to find a better medicaation or treatment. Wouldn't think of changing.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Mary P. Pugsley's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1977)

Pacificare