Ratings for Dr. James W. Mansberger

This office is dirty. I've only see the actual doctor twice. Other times it was PA's. They have toys that look like they have laid in a barn for a few years. Don't expect them to call you. You have to call them for anything, and even then you will be lucky to not get a smart receptionist. Switching doctors because I have had enough with this establishment. I would rather drive an hour to a real doctors office rather than this office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Mansberger is an excellent pediatrican. He knows how to approach children in a way that is fun, not scary, for them. When he is in the room with you and your child, he does not rush and he is there to answer questions. He makes you feel like your child is as important to him as he/she is to you. The front office staff doesn't have much personality and can be less than friendly by phone (shame because they are the first interaction you have) but the back office (nurses, PA) are very good with children as well. My child has been a patient in this office for over three years and I recommend Dr. Mansberger, as well as the Physician's Assistant in this office, Mindy Sullivan.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I used Dr. Mansberger for my first child and when I had my second, I knew I wanted him to be both my children's doctor. He is a fantastic doctor and great with both adults and children. Both of my kids have taken very well to him. I highly recommend Dr. Mansberger to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

DR MANSBERGER IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH OUR DECISION TO USE HIM AS OUR PEDIATRICIAN. HE IS EXTREMELY PERSONABLE AND VERY INTELLIGENT AND HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. James W. Mansberger's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Allstate