Ratings for Dr. Yusef Bawa

Dr Bawa was instrumental in the diagnosis of my PKD and the treatment of it until he left private practice. I understand he is now on staff with Langley Memorial Hospital. His choice of medications, his monitoring, his treatment of other issues and his empathy and communication skills were first rate.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very very pleasant to deal with He takes the time to LISTEN unlike some of his counterparts that jump to their own conclusions

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

this guy is not a good person he is very very sneaky and he sucks

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

very good bedside manners knowledgeable takes time to discuss problems and follows thru with problem results

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

BEST DR ever. I am very sad he doesn't have his practice anymore. He was my mom's family physician as well as mine, my sons, my brothers. He really focused on discovering the problem and not just trying to throw a "bandaid" over the issue. There are countless instances that he was amazing but most memorably, I went to the doctor after experiencing some very scary symptoms. My migraines are category 4 so I thought it may be that but this time was worse, I can't explain it but my head felt funny and I could barely stand. I walked from work the the doctor inside the mall. From there they thought I had a stroke and would not allow me to leave unless someone came to get me and take me to the hospital or they would call an ambulance. I called my mom and she took me to Burnaby General Hospital. They did some scans and released me saying I was fine. A couple days passed and I felt like crap still. A few days later Dr.Bawa's office called. He wanted to see me. The scan from the hospital showed I had a sinus infection (based on my last cold it was probably 4-6 months old) and it was pushing against the frontal lobe of my brain. He caught what the ER missed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

The Best!! Dr. Bawa always seems to fix the problem , Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

One of the best doctors I've seen. Very very knowledgeable and thorough!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Bawa was our family doctor for at least 17 years and treated myself, husband, children and parent. He is the most understanding, compassionate and trusting doctor we have had. He talks to us in a way we can understand and isn't in a hurry to rush us out the door. Without his caring and advice, I probably wouldn't have my mother anymore if it wasn't for Dr. Bawa, and my family is eterenaly grateful.I really wish I could have brought him with us when we moved, because we can't find a doctor that even comes close to his caring ways and his knowledge. The wait in his walk-in clinic is WELL WORTH THE TIME. He is the BEST. Our family gives him a top notch rating.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Love this Doctor, wish he had a family practice not a walk in clinic. Caring, friendly and intelligent. Office staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Showed indifference and didn't know the difference between a mole and a sebaceous cyst...

Submitted July 13, 2010