Ratings for Dr. Marianna Koczywas

Dr. Koczywas and her nurse practitioner, Cindy Kelly, are an incredible team. I was diagnosed with Stage 3b lung cancer w/very poor prognosis. At 48, I wasn't willing to accept this & was fortunate enough to find Dr. K. at the City of Hope. Due to the phase I clinical trial developed by Dr. K. & team, I am now 3+ years in remission w/no evidence of cancer. Through it all, Dr. K & Cindy never gave up on me, making lots of adjustments along the way. She gave me hope when it was hopeless, she gave me options when I needed them, she gave me hugs when I needed them and saw me through some really difficult times. Even though she is extremely busy, she always finds time for me and is an incredibly humane, intelligent and loving professional. She maintains a calm demeanor, yet she is firm and confident in her medical opinion, which gives the patient a high degree of confidence in her opinion. She is an amazing human being and the City of Hope is lucky to have her on their team!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Koczywas and the other doctors and staff at the City of Hope saved my life!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr. Marianna Koczywas's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Lodz, Poland (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal