Ratings for Dr. Gary Eddy

When I first went to see Dr. Eddy, I did not have any insurance and had been trying to get treatment for months. When I told him I did not have insurance, he agreed to treat me anyway and told me he was not concerned about that. I had endometrial and ovarian cancer and could not find anyone to treat me because I did not have insurance, until Dr. Eddy. He ran all the tests I needed and even did the hysterectomy I needed knowing I did not have insurance. He never once mentioned the bill. I was finally approved for Disability and they backdated the approval so Dr. Eddy was finally paid. I would recommend him to anyone, although I would not want anyone to have to need his services. Being told you have cancer is scary and you need a doctor who is caring, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Dr. Eddy is all of these. He definitely deserves a rating of 5 in all areas. His entire staff is just as wonderful also.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Gary Eddy's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners