Ratings for Dr. Emmet Francoeur

My whole family and now or kids are going to him. I'm so happy that he is available to be my daughter's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very caring and knowledgable doctor. Staff is great

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Amazing paediatrician!! So friendly and genuinely cares! Karen is super sweet too!! Such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Best Pediatrician EVER, and best staff. Karen is amazing too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

He and His office team are so kind genteel and helpful >> thank you all

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I feel so incredible fortunate to have Dr. Francoeur as my son's paediatrician. He is SO kind and reassuring. He always takes time to answer all questions, is patient, and quite funny too! Also pretty nice knowing your child's paediatrician was the president of the Canadian Paediatric Society! His office manager, Karen, is the nicest person and so helpful. Dr. Blaichman, his office partner is also extremely nice and willing to see your child when Dr. Francoeur is not there. They are all so accommodating and willing to squeeze you in for same day appointments, and never make you feel like you're an inconvenience. Truly a rare combo of fabulous doctors and an awesome office manager. I couldn't be more grateful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Mon pédiatre de 0-18ans. Aujourd'hui il est le médecin de mes enfants ! Un homme fabuleux, un medecin en OR.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

I trust him implicitly. I feel very fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I am 18 years old and have been going to Dr. Francoeur my whole life, but as of the last few years I have been having UTI's and having my boyfriend drive me, his condescending sex jokes and disapproval really offended me and make me glad to be going to a new doctor. However he was excellent when I was younger.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

The best doctor. Le meilleur médecin pour enfant, c'est un grand privilège de l'avoir comme médecin pour mes enfants. Nous nous sentons tellement en sécurité avec lui. Il a été le pédiatre de ma fille et maintenant de ma petite-fille. Merci Dr.Francoeur.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012