Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Kovach

Peter is one of the most thoughtful, nicest doctors we have ever worked with, and we've worked with quite a few. He is treating my mom's second cancer, with incredible patience and understanding. There have been a lot of complications with reconstruction, and he has gone above and beyond out of his way to juggle her treatment, schedules, and hospital care. I can't imagine going through all of this with any one else. Even the staff in his office look to him as the kind father figure, gentle but direct and honest. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Cold, uncaring technician treats you like a lab rat. Discourages patient participation of any kind. Hard to see, hard to talk to if you do see him. Treatments limited to a handful of old line, mainstream products. Seems to shun newer treatments. After treating me for two years he told me there was nothing more he could do, and hospice was the only option left to me. I've been seeing an oncologist in Portland for a year since then, and dramatically improved since seeing Kovach. I would not see this doctor again, or recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Peter A. Kovach's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1978)

Sask Health