Ratings for Dr. Vicki Veroff

I had my daughter tested by Vicki Veroff because she was really not doing well in school. She did a really thorough job of testing (meeting together, tests with my daughter, questionnaires for her to fill out and for me, my husband and the teachers, and an observation done at school). Dr. Veroff really helped us understand what,s going on with my daughter and gave us lots of suggestions for how to proceed. I LOVE that we can do treatments and groups right at her clinic, but i also liked that she genuinely invited us to check other places for what they offer too.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Vicki helped me and my teenage son get through some hard times. She tested him and also gave us therapy to work on issues together. She was so nice and helpful and if my 15 year old son was asking to go, you know that's pretty impressive!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My first contact with Dr. VIcky was by email and not only did she reply really quickly, she emailed back and forth with me to make sure she got all the necessary info and that I felt comfortable. She was just as nice when I went to see her and she really helped me with my anxiety, work issues and relationship. And her clinic is so cosy and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. VIcky to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Fantastic, great reports, so helpful and by far the best psychologist in Montreal

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

My daughter had problems in school for a long time and no one figured out what was wrong until Dr. Verroff. It was really tiring to always be wondering and now we finally understand. Also in her clinic, there are reading specialists who are helping my daughter, so it's kind of like one stop shopping. Very thankful!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My doctor recommended Dr. Vicki and she was really helpful in diagnosing (finally) my son. Also she has a new clinic that offers all kinds of services like drama therapy, music therapy and groups. I will for sure be doing one of those groups with my son!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Veroff truly helped me overcome my issues with anxiety, depression and work stress. Her new clinic is really welcoming and well-done. I was in great hands!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I've seen many therapists along my journey and Dr. Vicki is the best. She is extremely knowledgeable but more importantly she is compassionate and never made me feel judged. She actively listenes to you and is always available. I love her and would not have made it through this particular trying time in my life without her. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Amazing therapist! Really understanding and always available when I needed her (will email any time, seriously).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Extremely helpful to my teenage daughter. She was in a bad state, cutting and really depressed, and after a few weeks of seeing this therapist she was much much better and no more cutting. Dr. Verroff is amazing with teenagers!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015