You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vicki Veroff

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Extremely helpful to my teenage daughter. She was in a bad state, cutting and really depressed, and after a few weeks of seeing this therapist she was much much better and no more cutting. Dr. Verroff is amazing with teenagers!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I saw Vicky when I was burnt out from work. It was so bad I would get a panic attack when I saw anyone from the office and even if I thought about work sometimes. Vicky helped me understand how I got to that state and what I needed to do to get out of it and avoid getting burnt out in the future. We also went over ways of talking to people at work when there is a problem or when I have to say no to something (usually very hard for me). Now I'm finally back at work and no panic attacks, no anxiety, no burnout!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Not only did Dr. Veroff help me get over my anxiety, she made me laugh a lot during the process! Never thought I'd say that - or get better. Great pyschologist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Vicki is without a doubt the best psychologist I've ever seen. I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years without her! She's done so, so much for me. I started seeing her 7 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and has not lost her passion for what she does. She's always getting involved with new treatments and new testing. She also definitely takes the time to get to know you very well. If I had a child who needed a psychologist I would trust her in 2 seconds.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

really hellped me a lot with anxiety and problems at my work.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Honestly she saved my life. She made me into a better person. Made me realized that I was treatable and that living shouldn't be this hard

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very helpful. Was willing to squeeze me in during a crisis. Always returned my calls or emails!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Vicki Veroff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing therapist! Really understanding and always available when I needed her (will email any time, seriously). "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely helpful to my teenage daughter. She was in a bad state, cutting and really depressed, and after a few weeks of seeing this therapist she was much muc..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me SO SO much and knows all kinds of stuff. She's really sympathetic but can laugh a lot and make me laugh (even when I didn't think I could)."

July 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.vickiveroff.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "H9B2" to "H9B 2K4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3675 Boulevard des Sources". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15146837111".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Vicky when I was burnt out from work. It was so bad I would get a panic attack when I saw anyone from the office and even if I thought about work sometime..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing psychologist. Knows all kinds of stuff and always really genuine and helpful. Made huge difference in my life,"

May 25, 2015
  • City changed from "Pointe Claire" to "Pointe-Claire"

September 1, 2013
  • City changed from "Dollard des Ormeaux" to "Pointe Claire"

August 9, 2013
  • City changed from "Pointe Claire" to "Dollard des Ormeaux"

August 9, 2013
  • City changed from "Ddo" to "Pointe Claire"

July 10, 2012