Ratings for Dr. Vicki Veroff

Dr. Veroff truly helped me overcome my issues with anxiety, depression and work stress. Her new clinic is really welcoming and well-done. I was in great hands!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I've seen many therapists along my journey and Dr. Vicki is the best. She is extremely knowledgeable but more importantly she is compassionate and never made me feel judged. She actively listenes to you and is always available. I love her and would not have made it through this particular trying time in my life without her. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Amazing therapist! Really understanding and always available when I needed her (will email any time, seriously).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Extremely helpful to my teenage daughter. She was in a bad state, cutting and really depressed, and after a few weeks of seeing this therapist she was much much better and no more cutting. Dr. Verroff is amazing with teenagers!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Helped me SO SO much and knows all kinds of stuff. She's really sympathetic but can laugh a lot and make me laugh (even when I didn't think I could).

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I saw Vicky when I was burnt out from work. It was so bad I would get a panic attack when I saw anyone from the office and even if I thought about work sometimes. Vicky helped me understand how I got to that state and what I needed to do to get out of it and avoid getting burnt out in the future. We also went over ways of talking to people at work when there is a problem or when I have to say no to something (usually very hard for me). Now I'm finally back at work and no panic attacks, no anxiety, no burnout!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Amazing psychologist. Knows all kinds of stuff and always really genuine and helpful. Made huge difference in my life,

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Not only did Dr. Veroff help me get over my anxiety, she made me laugh a lot during the process! Never thought I'd say that - or get better. Great pyschologist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Vicki is without a doubt the best psychologist I've ever seen. I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years without her! She's done so, so much for me. I started seeing her 7 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and has not lost her passion for what she does. She's always getting involved with new treatments and new testing. She also definitely takes the time to get to know you very well. If I had a child who needed a psychologist I would trust her in 2 seconds.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

really hellped me a lot with anxiety and problems at my work.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012