Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Tenglin

Dr. Tenglin is a no nonsense guy. Told us how it was and was brutally honest. In a world of politically correct, wishy washy, beat around the bush doctors, this was so refreshing. Did not brush you off if you had a question about your healthcare options. Thank you sir for being this way!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

This doctor knew his stuff! I was given 3 months to live and that was 18 months ago and am still going strong thanks to this concerned, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. He explained every step of the way and answered my every concern and questions. He is the only doctor I have ever had that called me immediately with test results personally. He jumped immediately on every bad change in my blood work and made sure it was ok to continue with my treatments. I feel secure that my life is in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Excellent Dr. Explained my situtation and options of treatments with honesty and thoroughness. Answered all my questions in ways that I understood at all times. I would definately recommend him to anyone wanting an honest, caring, no nonsense, knowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

uncommicative, poor bed side manner, doesn't explain treatment options, doesn't test as often as necessary, answers patient questions in medicalese

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Richard C. Tenglin's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois