Ratings for Dr. Kristine J. Rinn

I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rinn and the care she provides. She is kind, knowledgeable, takes all voiced concerns very seriously and does her best to allay worries and/or pick up other possible issues beyond the cancer being treated. While she often runs late, I accept this gladly, knowing that when it's my turn, she will spend as much time as I need. I now call the office a bit before my appointment to see how far behind she is running and adjust accordingly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Conscientious, Caring, Compassionate & Knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

This is one of the best oncologist's for breast cancer in the area. My wife was stage 2B and this diagnosis is pretty severe (Triple Negative) so we felt a lot of confidence having her on our team.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Very knowledgable in the field and very approachable. I definitely would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Breast cancer oncologist only (at this writing) Very sharp, totally on top of the research and what is happening. Great personality, open to lots of patient input. I've had at least 3 sessions with her (and many faxes) doing nothing but discussing different options, statistics, etc. I'm sure she'd go many more rounds with me if I wanted.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2005

Dr. Kristine J. Rinn's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal