Ratings for Dr. Stella Hetelekidis

From the very beginning of the diagnosis to final radiation treatment I received the best care possible. A diagnosis of breast cancer is terrifying to women and the approach taken by the Inova team is terrific, comforting and caring. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I couldn't of been more blessed with such a wonderful team to help me through this journey. I am overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation. You all are the BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She is so compassionate and knowledgeable! She made a serious situation very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Stella is the BEST healthcare professional I have ever encountered!! I feel so lucky to have had her guide my treatment. Meeting with her weekly was the highlight of my treatment process.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Everyone at this office made the 6 weeks of radiation so much easier. The treatment appointments were so smooth and quick and everyone was so positive. When I had some skin issues the nurses saw me quickly. Dr. H is a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I will actually miss coming here in a weird way.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I came here for the breathe hold radiation technique to treat my breast cancer, but would recommend this practice to anyone needing radiation. The doctors and staff were so nice and compassionate. Truly the best care in a bad situation. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hetelekdis and her entire team! They made me feel like family every time I came in for treatment and the still brighten up my day at the follow up visits! Everyone is so genuine and it's so wonderful that everyone remembers me when I come in! Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. H is fantastic. She is informed, professional, empathetic, concise, clear and thoughtful in all facets of her profession. I know that I am in great hands with her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This is the best team to have when you are going through the worst part of your life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

During the entire process from initial phone call to this follow up visit, I have felt like I was in good hands with kind, caring professionals. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Stella Hetelekidis's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1988)

MB Health