Ratings for Dr. Alan T. Chang

Dr. Chang was an awesome doctor and a kind person. He treated me and my family for over 15 years. He will be truly missed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Doctor Chang is an exceptional care provider. He is my primary care physician for 15 years, and I will miss him as he resigns from Sharp Healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He did not let me finish my explanation of my allergies, and placed me on a medication I was allergic to. I switched doctors after less than a month. He talks very fast and interrupted me many times. His nurses are very nice, though.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Chang is very accessible and helpful. He takes his time with you and really listens. Just as importantly - his nurse and staff are compassionate and helpful. He has been our doctor for 5 years and friends of ours have been going to him for many more. Only great things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Chang has been my MD for a decade or more. He is one of the only MDs that actually listens to you. While his office is very busy, the time spent with Dr Chang is slowed to an understandable pace. If you have questions, Dr Change will listen.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Chang was my Dr for 7 years until I moved. He is very easy to talk to and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Chang is very knowledgeable and will actually listen to you! He's not afraid to order tests that the insurance company may not authorize. He looks at the whole person!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Chang has been my physican for about 6 years now and he is great. He really makes you feel at ease and like you can ask him anything.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2006

Dr. Chang takes the time to answer your questions, and shows overall regard for your concerns, and well being. He sometimes gets in a hurry and as a result gets forgetful. Sharp Reese Stealy needs more doctors. These guys are over worked.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2005

Dr. Alan T. Chang's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1995)