Ratings for Dr. Samuel Daigle

Très sympathique. Sait communiquer. Démontre qu'il est intéress. et que je n'étais tout simplement pas un numéro

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I was one of his first patients. He is VERY sympathetic, knowledgeable and compassionate; the latter is something that a seems to be missing in a lot of "new/young" doctors today. I was very fortunate to have had him as my family doctor before he made a career move to the emergency ward. He was a very significant person in my medical history; I miss him...

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Absolutely no good!! Went to ER with my brother crying for hep as he was hurting really bad, after waiting more than an hour we finaly see this doctors who sent us home with pills and doesnt even do anything to moderate his pain.... What a stupid doctor, doesnt care at all...we came back home with my brother really hurt and crying...couple hours later had to go to another ER...

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

He delivered both my childrens, he is very proffesional and takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Does not listen, seems to undermind the patient's symptoms. Had to go back with my child (and see another doctor)after he sent us home...then my son was admitted for almost a week!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He is very god with kids and conciencious about not overprescribing medication

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I saw Dr. Daigle for depression. I needed to see a doctor in order to get the referral to a psychologist/psychiatrist. The first things he told me was to get off my anxiety and pain medication??!! He asked me if I was o.k. to go home or if I wanted to be admitted to the hospital. All I wanted was to get the referral!!! He sent me home! My spouse called herself at the psychiatry department, and spoke to an employee who was very helpful. I can't believe he gave me such bad advice!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Very nice, takes his time, caring. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr Daigle made feel comfortable ath the ER. I felt comfortable talking with him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Meilleur médecin que j'ai connu. Vraiment professionnel et il savait répondre à mes questions.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011