Ratings for Dr. Bill Ainslie

This man should have retired years ago. It's a very sad state of affairs that we are so desperate for any kind of doctors now that they can practice until they are made to stop. Unfortunately, by then it's too late. The previous person should be thankful they made it out with just a simple keloid. I am stuck with a keloid and massive scars everywhere but at least I am alive and able to tell my story.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Stunned by his apparent lack of knowledge. A very simple surgery to remove a wart on my arm turned into a disfiguring keloid. Another surgeon subsequently told me that the incision was made in the wrong direction. This is when he was close to retirement--should it not be a basic fact that a surgeon should know?

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

This man has a horrible bedside manner. He is absolutely the most arrogant individual I've met. Thank goodness he's not able to be a full-time surgeon any more. After what happened to me it's a miracle I'm able to type this message.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007