Ratings for Dr. Anand Bala

Very knowledgeable. You get prompt response from office for any questions or medicine adjustment. He reviews your medical history and very careful when prescribing medication

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

He really helped me out at a very painful time. Explained everything in a way I would understand. Thank you Dr. Bala.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Professional and knowledgeable. Said to be one of the best for scopes and I would agree with that.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Very nice doctor and staff. Attentive and helpful. Gives understandable explanations for us nonmedical folk.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Super reasonable doctor. Actually listens to what you are saying and doesnt interrupt you all the time. Seems like a very relaxed person who makes you feel comfortable and hopeful too!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Bala saw me for a colonoscopy this year. Had a very large polyp removed and he saw me after that and explained everything in detail. It was obvious that he is very respected by the hospital staff and knows what he is doing. Top marks all around!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Staff was very helpful over the phone but that is all I can really say. This is because before I could get an appointment with Dr. Bala my family doctor was told an abdominal CT scan with contrast was needed. After waiting months I had to phone his office to find out if he had looked at my CT scan results . I was told he had just seen them and a letter was sent informing my family doctor he would not see me based on the results of a CT scan that appeared normal. I've never been to doctor school but I am sure to fully I investigate a person's condition it is a good idea to physically examine and talk to the patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Appreciate the terrific care over the years. Agree that you should wait to see him as he is very good at what he does, even though it will be a long wait like everything in healthcare. It is clear he is very experienced with these scopes also which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

If you have a chronic disease, make sure you see somebody who will care when it really matters. I spoke to several people who suggested this Doctor Bala and to wait to see him than see someone else quicker. My experience has been very positive at the office over the last few years. They respond to phone calls promptly and also call in prescriptions in an emergency. The medical people also say that he is the best at all the technical stuff which is good to know!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Great specialist! My own doctor recommends him highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Anand Bala's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.