You may also like

Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I've been to in the city! I go into CosMedics to get Botox and Fillers the results are always amazing. He is a perfectionist and that is why I recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

My life has changed completely ever since I started getting glycolic peels at CosMedics! I use to miss work every few months due to my cystic acne breakouts. My face would swell and it would be difficult to speak at times. Since I started going for my monthly peels I haven't missed a day of work! I also haven't had any cystic acne breakouts and my skin looks amazing. The skin care products from Dr. Singh are incredible! I definitely recommend seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

I love this place. I feel cared for in so many way. After years of telling doctors I wanted to feel better, Dr. Singh is listening and helping me do just that. The staff are respectful and professional. I can't believe it took me this long to get here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I was the first patient of Haleema's to be treated for Ulthera. I must admit, it was painful, but paind tolerance varies, of course!

Haleema was very professional and gentle. She encouraged me to hang in there and so it was tolerable.

The procedure was done March 15, 2015. Once the bruising disappeared I forgot to really look for results. I was however, AMAZED at the before and after photos taken at three months. Ulthera definately lifted my jawline and my "double chin" and it is still building new collagen. Eyelids are lifted as well. I would definately recommend Ulthera.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Came in for Botox for Migranes and TMJ. It was a very pleasant experience. 92% reduction in migranes. Jaw clenching and grinding 100% reduction. Sleeping much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I don't usually write reviews but I had to. After going to another clinic and feeling horrible about my results, I left CosMedics feeling so much better. The staff were spectacular. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I was coming in for filler in my lips and was nervous to have it done again but after my consultation I felt at ease. We even shared a few laughs. I look forward to my next appt here at Cosmedics. Thank you. C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Today's apt was excellent. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The treatment I'm receiving for migrane headaches has substantially decreased the amount and severity of migranes I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My TMJ just started this year and my jaw has never felt better. The pain and tension is gone. My face looks less puffy. Dr Singh is excellent, staff are friendly and knowledgable about procedures. The most effective treatment for my TMJ I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

The Botox solution for my headaches has been an amazing success story. I could not be more pleased. Suffering from headaches and migrants became a way of life that I just dealt with by taking more and more medications. My over the counter drug addiction has virtually vanished. I no longer have the "good morning" headache. I am happier, I smile more often. I am mor focused on things that matter in my life and not a headache. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who suffers from chronic headache pain. Dr Singh and his staff are caring and professional and I would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Having never been here before I was looking forward to seeing this doctor. I got Botox for Hyperhydrosis. I was extremely happy with the quick results, started working around 10 days later. I am almost completely sweat free now and am able to wear what I want without worrying about staining my clothes or feeling embarrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807765].votes_count ]]